Booking a cruise? It is really easy ... in four quick steps:
1. Requiring information, availabilities and quotations
- the arrival and departure dates
- the number of participants
- any particular request useful to create a quotation which suits all of your needs
2. Booking your holiday
Once you have verified and chosen the best solution for you, an option can be required, lasting 4 days, so that you can refine your booking, or you can book directly via e-mail email@example.com or online, sending us all the documents needed:
- a copy of a valid nautical licence for the skipper
- the customer data form fully filled-in (which will be sent to you by email by our staff at the moment of the confirmation)
- a copy of a valid passport or identity card belonging to the renter
3. Preparing the embarkation
Within 2 weeks before the embarkation, send us the last information:
- the crew-list (which will be sent to you by our staff) to be filled with the data for all the members of the crew, the mobile phone number of the skipper and your estimated time arrival.
- Choose and book your extra services.
4. And here we are ready to go!
Once you have arrived at Marina di Scarlino, leave your car in the outside car park and come to our office in the centre of the mall for the paperworks:
- Signing of the contract
- Delivery of the security deposit by credit card - Visa or Mastercard
- Payment of the extra services by cash or credit card - Visa or Mastercard
Our staff will show you the check in procedures and will be available for any further question.
Go on board!
Following a brief on board check-in operation, which will be made by you using our branded 43° Parallelo Check-in app, which you will have already received and downloaded in advance, you can enter the harbour with your car and reach our moorings to unload your luggages on board.
Now your holiday can finally begin!!!
Terms of payment - valid until 31/01/2021:
- 20% at the booking confirmation
- 30% 90 days after the booking
- 50% 30 days before the embarkation
COVID 19 POLICY
In case of impossibility to reach our base due to restrictions and/or limitations emitted by the Public Authority, 3 weeks before the embarkation date (and not more than 1 week before) a Voucher can be issued at the following conditions:
- the Voucher will be issued at the start date of the cancelled charter - the fee paid can be used to reschedule a subsequent charter
- the value of the Voucher will correspond to the fees paid
- the validity of the Voucher is 12 months from the date of issue
In case of cancellation for other reasons, the normal contractual conditions will apply