Booking a cruise? Four steps are enough!
1. How to get quotations and information for our boats
The easiest way to get information and quotations on our boats for your cruise is to use our online booking, which is always up to date regarding availability and offers, or contact us at the address email@example.com specifying:
- the exact arrival and departure dates
- the number of participants
- any additional requests
We’ll send you the information requested and a personalised quotation to meet your needs as soon as we can.
2. Booking your holiday
Once you’ve chosen the best solution you can book directly by e-mail. At the beginning you can ask for a four day option, within which time you may perfect the booking.
To finalise the booking you must send us:
- a copy of a valid nautical licence for the skipper
- an RTF (radio-telephone) certificate (not necessarily of the skipper)
- the customer data form fully filled-in (which will be sent to you by email from our staff at the moment of the confirmation)
- a copy of a valid passport or identity card belonging to the renter named in the charter contract
3. One month before the departure
Send us the last form:
- a ‘crew-list’, which will be sent to you by our staff, to be filled with the data for all the members of the crew
- Choose and book your extra services.
4. And here we are ready to go!
The last details before beginning your holiday.
Once you’ve arrived at Marina di Scarlino leave your car in the outside car park and come to our offices in the centre of the mall. Here we can explain the check-in procedure, and you can sign the contract and leave the deposit.
Go on board!
Following a brief on board check-in operation, you can get your port entry pass for your car and then go to our moorings (the pass is only to get onto the quay, a short stay that is enough to unload your luggage).
- Embarkation: Saturdays from 5.00 p.m.
- Return: Friday evening before 6.00 p.m. – overnight in the Marina. Pre-check before 7.00 p.m.
- Disembarkation: Saturday before 08.30 a.m. Final check-out from 08.00 a.m. to 8.30 a.m.
- Weekend: Friday 6.00 p.m./Sunday 6.00 p.m.
- Daily embarkation: from 09.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Now your holiday begins!!!
Terms of payment:
- 50% of the total on confirmation of the booking
- the remaining 50% within 30 days prior to embarkation
- All the extras are to be paid at the moment of the embarkation